With a live-in caregiver, you will have someone (typically a home health aide) onsite 24 hours per day. A live-in caregiver resides with you or your loved one on a daily basis to take care of all your home care needs, including:
- Personal Care Services – such as bathing, dressing and mobility
- Companion Services – such as shopping, meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Home Safety Supervision – to reduce the risk of falls, accidents, and preventable injuries
- Peace of Mind – the client and the loved ones know there is someone around in case of an emergency
Home Health Aide Services
We offer both health-related and supportive services delivered in a residential
setting—including assisted living communities.
Personal care services, sometimes referred to as “hands-on” services, are typically performed by one of our MN Home Health Aides. These services include helping you with:
- Bathing & Grooming
- Meal Assistance
- Mobility & Transfers
- RMedication Reminders & Administration
- Discuss any changes in your medication
- So Much More
Nurse Care Management
Legacy Home Care provides skilled nursing care to you wherever you call home – including apartments, private residences, assisted living communities, and other housing options. With our cost-effective Nurse Care Management Package, our private nurses will guide you and your family through the confusing and complicated aspects of healthcare. This in-home nursing care package includes one visit per week by a licensed nurse assigned to you who can:
- Provide health and wellness checks (e.g., blood pressure monitoring)
- Work with your pharmacy on any prescription updates
- Update your primary physician about any health changes/progress
- Set up medications for easy administration
Home Therapy Services
Legacy Home Care offers a variety of home therapy options in the Greater Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. Our therapists commonly address issues with mobility, performing daily activities, and speech. Home-based therapy may be performed by a(n):
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
Social Work Services
Legacy Home Care has social workers who play an important role with our home care team. Our social workers can assist clients and family members:
- Find a variety of needed resources
- Coordinate meal delivery and other services
- Assist with housing, transportation and long-term care options
Our Minneapolis / St. Paul social workers play an important role, advising clients, their caregivers and other members of the home care team.Learn More
Legacy Home Care offers services to help you with some of your daily chores, so you can remain safely at home. Our companion caregivers provide a variety of services, including:
- Using the Telephone
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation and Clean-up
- Pet Care
- Socialization (e.g. conversations, hobbies, crafts, current events)
Too often seniors require hospitalization because of a problem with their medications. Understanding your medications and making sure dosage instructions are being followed are just a few of the advantages of our Twin Cities Medication Management program.
A licensed nurse from Legacy Home Care can set up all your medications and:
- Communicate with your doctor and pharmacist
- Handle any order refills for you
- Answer any questions you have about medication use
- Review all medications to identify any that are no longer appropriate
- Discuss any changes in your medication
- Help you avoid a preventable adverse drug event
Our program is offered on a per visit basis, so you can decide how often you need help managing your medications.Learn More
The cost of open positions can be devastating to your senior living community. We can help you bridge that gap!
- We deliver quality talent through our supplemental staffing solutions designed to work with you to efficiently meet your medical staffing requirements while improving your workforce coverage and operational effectiveness.
- We work with independent senior communities, assisted living facilities, memory care units, and group homes.
- Our pool of experienced healthcare staff are ready and available to help your organization stay running smoothly through periods of being short staffed.
Our Dedicated Home Care Team
Registered Nurses (RNs)
Our RNs provide whole-person care, develop customized care plans, monitor your health, and supervise home health aides.
Home Health Aides
Our caregivers consist of experienced home health aides and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and are all specially trained.
Physical, occupational, and speech therapists are available as needed to help you stay independent and safe at home.
Our Master’s level social workers are incredibly deft at connecting you with the resources you want and need.
Each member of our leadership team is committed to supporting our staff and clients to provide excellent customer care.
Our team of liaisons are home care experts available 7 days a week to answer any questions you or your loved ones may have.
These hard-workers collaborate with caregivers and clients to ensure you receive prompt & reliable care.
Our specialists handle outgoing and incoming invoices from clients, families, and long term care insurance.