How Do Our In-Home Nursing Care Services Work?
What are Nurse Care Management Services?
“We Find The Best Fit For Your Family”Watch Video
- A Registered Nurse (RN) visits one each week
- Services include wellness assessments, medication management, and communication with care team
- Regular visits from an in-home nurse prevents unnecessary illness, injury, and unwanted hospitalizations
- Forget the hassle of having to arrange transportation to go into a clinic when you can receive a nurse visit in the comfort of your own home
Join Our Team
We are always looking to grow our talented team of nurses, therapists, home health aides, and office staff who are passionate about providing quality health care to our clients wherever they call home. As a team member, you’ll enjoy competitive wages, supportive leadership, and opportunities for growth within our family of services.Find A Job Opportunity
What is Nurse Care Management?
In-home nursing care, or Nurse Care Management, involves skilled nurses assisting individuals in developing a comprehensive care plan to meet their functional, physical, environmental, and psychosocial needs.
Our Nurse Care Management Program means you will have regularly scheduled visits with one of our Registered Nurses (RNs) to monitor ongoing conditions, treatments, and overall health. Our nurse care managers guide individuals and families through the challenges of aging and healthcare for aging populations.
What is Included in In-Home Nurse Care Management?
Nurse Care Management involves skilled nurses providing care to clients in their own personal space, such as private residences, apartments, assisted living communities, and other accommodation options.
Visiting your home once per week, our professional nurses provide specialized care services, including:
- Health and wellness checks
- Working with pharmacies for prescription management
- Liaising with primary care physicians and specialty doctors
- Organizing medication management
Our in-home Nurse Care Management package is designed to alleviate clients and families of the stress that comes with managing their own health plans. From adhering to physician-recommended practices to having access to medical records, healthcare can be a challenge for anyone, especially seniors.
Our private nurses are certified in client care to ensure that clients follow doctors’ orders as a way to enhance their quality of life.
What are the Benefits of Hiring Nurse Care Management Services?
- A Personalized Approach: Every nurse care management service can be personalized to cater to the individual needs of the client This makes it easier to plan and assist all complicated treatment programs including medication management, wound care, prescriptions, injections, and more.
- More than a Nurse: With the challenges of navigating the healthcare system, your nurse can act as your advocate with your medical care team. Our Registered Nurses (RNs) regularly communicate with physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals and are equipped to help you get the care and assistance you need.
- Ongoing Monitoring & Early Intervention: By seeing our clients on a regular basis, our licensed nurses are able to note any significant changes in the client’s behavior, physical appearance, and overall health. Finding early signs of issues can mean avoiding unneeded hospitalizations, quicker interventions, and easier recoveries.
- Technologically Equipped: Our team of skilled nurses use technology to their advantage. They are equipped with iPads that have specialized software to make everything from paperwork to accessing medical records simpler and easier. It also streamlines all processes, and makes healthcare management more efficient; enabling nurses to prioritize the client.
Who Needs Nurse Care Management?
Nurse Care Management services are ideal for aging adults who want to remain healthy and living independently in their homes. People who may benefit from in-home nurse care management include, but are not limited to, seniors who:
- Want to stay proactive in their personal health
- Have chronic or ongoing conditions that benefit from regular monitoring
- May forget to take medications from time to time
- Struggle to make it to doctor’s appointments
- Forget what doctors say during appointments
- Are not technologically savvy
People may hire professional in-home nurses or engage in Nurse Care Management for a variety of reasons. Many people consider hiring nurse care management services if they have a family member who may be suffering from a chronic condition. A skilled nurse can help reduce complication risks to prevent expensive hospital stays or relapses. Clients with highly complex medical conditions are more vulnerable to serious or even fatal complications. A certified nurse can provide follow-up care management to reduce further deterioration after the client’s discharge.
Why Choose Legacy Home Care for Nurse Care Management Services?
Legacy Home Care works has a team of home care experts, including certified nurses, experienced therapists, and compassionate home health aides. All of our clinicians and caregivers are more than qualified and capable of working with seniors and aging adults for all of their healthcare needs.
Every nurse at Legacy Home Care is licensed, insured, bonded, and grateful for the trust that you give to us to work within your home.
Our goal is to deliver dedicated care to every client. Over the years, we have worked with a host of different conditions including diagnoses of dementia, stroke, diabetes, osteoporosis, and many more.
With our Nurse Care Management services, Legacy Home Care carefully assesses the needs and wishes of our clients. We then assign the right nurse and caregivers to match those needs, ensuring that you and your loved ones are properly cared for in every regard.
Legacy Home Care is dedicated to helping our clients improve their quality of life and make daily tasks simpler and easier.
If you have any questions about our Nurse Care Management services near Minneapolis and St. Paul, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
The Simple Steps To Start Services
Simply call us at 763-593-1000 or complete our online form – whichever is easiest for you!
Our experienced liasons will meet with you & your loved ones to explore the best service options.
Our skilled nurses will complete an assessment to ensure all your needs will be met.
Just like that, your services begin, often immediately after the nurse assessment.