Here is How We Can Help!
The cost of open positions can be devastating to your senior living community.
We can help you bridge that gap!
- Step 1 – Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out by providing temporary employees to help your valued team members.
- Step 2 – Plan for the future by helping to fill permanent positions through our On Time Talent Solutions
- Step 3 – Partner on any future staffing needs with our white glove services. We will find the best candidates for your open roles.
Is Your Healthcare Facility in Need of Help Covering Open Shifts?
Whether you are experiencing temporary staffing challenges or looking for a long-term partnership, Legacy Home Care supplemental staffing is here to help. We work with independent senior communities, assisted living facilities, memory care units and group homes.
What We Provide
- Our caregivers cover 8-12 hour shifts
- They are available 24/7 to help out whenever you need it the most.
Why Work with Legacy Home Care Supplemental Staffing?
There are many benefits of using Legacy Home Care to help with your supplemental staffing needs:
- Our Experience: We are locally-owned with over 26 years in the industry, so we understand the nuances of the Minnesota senior community market. We have worked with over 40 senior communities to provide coverage for their staffing needs.
- Our Caregivers: We have over 250 qualified, compassionate home health aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) that are licensed, bonded, insured and employed by Legacy Home Care. All caregivers undergo routine specialized training in a variety of topics, such as dementia care, handling difficult situations, and more.
- Competitive Rates: We offer qualified, licensed caregivers with specialized training at a competitive rate. We can also work in buildings identified as having a COVID-19 outbreak per the Minnesota Department of Health. Please call us for rates and ask about the nominal fees associated with providing staff for COVID-positive buildings.
- Flexible Contracts: We understand that your staffing needs may be temporary as you work to bolster your internal staff. Use our Legacy Home Care caregivers to provide quality care for your residents as you onboard new employees. If your needs are more long-term, of course, we are able to accommodate this.
- We do our best to staff last-minute requests, however we cannot guarantee staffing for shifts.
- Contracted communities are billed monthly for services with a 30 day payment window.
- We will do our best to provide consistent staff for ongoing contractual relationships, as each new caregiver we send to your community would undergo a 30-60 minute orientation specific to your community.
- Once a request is submitted, we ask that you do not continue to attempt to fill the shifts internally. If a cancellation must occur, we ask for at least 24 hour notice. Payment for shifts are locked in 24 hours in advance of shift and will require payment to Legacy Home Care.
The Simple Steps To Start Services
Simply call us at 763-593-1000 or complete our online form – whichever is easiest for you!
Our experienced liasons will meet with you & your team to explore the best solutions for you.
Once under contract, submit a request and we can begin helping you staff your shifts!
Provide Client Care
Our healthcare professionals take great care of your clients!