Twin Cities Medication Management Services in Minneapolis / St. Paul area
Too often seniors require hospitalization because of a problem with their medications. Understanding your medications and making sure dosage instructions are being followed are just a few of the advantages of our Twin Cities Medication Management program.
A licensed nurse from Legacy Home Care can set up all your medications and:
- Communicate with your doctor and pharmacist
- Handle any order refills for you
- Answer any questions you have about medication use
- Review all medications to identify any that are no longer appropriate
- Discuss any changes in your medication
- Help you avoid a preventable adverse drug event
Our program is offered on a per visit basis, so you can decide how often you need help managing your medications. Call today at 763.593.1000 for pricing and additional information.
United Community Pharmacy
Legacy Home Care is proud to offer exceptional pharmacy services through United Community Pharmacy. Serving the Twin Cities 11-county metro area with:
- FREE Courier and Mail Delivery
- Automatic Refills Available
- Easy Prescription Transfers
- Medication Reviews
- Personalized Care
If you are looking for friendly, knowledgeable assistance—as well as free courier and mail delivery in the Twin Cities—then consider our Minnesota / St. Paul Area pharmacy. United Community Pharmacy offers an unbeatable combination of flexibility and convenience for all our clients—whether you’re currently receiving Legacy private pay home care services or not.
For more information about pharmacy services offered by United Community Pharmacy, call 612.259.8275.