How do our Sunrise/Sunset Services work?
What are Sunrise/Sunset Services?
“We Find The Best Fit For Your Family”Watch Video
- Sunrise/Sunset services include two 3-hour shifts each day to help with morning and evening routines.
- These services are ideal for individuals who need additional support getting ready for and ending the day.
- Care and coverage are flexible to cater to the individual’s changing needs.
- Sunrise/Sunset services are provided by experienced home health aides and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
Join Our Team
We are always looking to grow our talented team of nurses, therapists, home health aides, and office staff who are passionate about providing quality health care to our clients wherever they call home. As a team member, you’ll enjoy competitive wages, supportive leadership, and opportunities for growth within our family of services.Find A Job Opportunity
What is the Sunrise/ Sunset Package?
Senior care can take many forms. While some older people require round-the-clock care, others benefit from a little extra help in the mornings and evenings. For these scenarios, Legacy Home Care’s Sunrise/Sunset Package may be just what they need.
For up to three hours every morning and evening, a home health aide from Legacy will visit you or your loved one to provide assistance with a variety of routine tasks. Aides come to wherever clients’ call home, whether that is a single-family residence, a condominium complex, an assistance living facility, or elsewhere. The duties are customized to meet individual needs, and often include:
- Helping clients get dressed for the day
- Meal preparation
- Helping clients prepare for bed
- Supervising medication
- Assistance with laundry and light housework
- Ensuring that clients are in safe environments for the remainder of the day/next day
Understanding Our Sunrise/Sunset Package
Benefits of the Sunrise/Sunset Package
There are many benefits of having a home health aide work with aging seniors in the mornings and evenings. Some of the benefits of morning and evening care for seniors include:
- Professional Assistance: Mornings and evenings can get hectic, and having an extra set of hands to help out can ease stress for clients and their families alike.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that clients are receiving the care they need for even just a few hours each day can make all the difference in providing peace of mind.
- Help with Daily Tasks: Our caregivers are available to help out with meal prep, laundry, and more, so you and your loved ones can spend more quality time together.
- Ongoing Monitoring: Trained to note any declines in health or wellbeing and report to their supervising nurse, our compassionate caregivers help catch issues or concerns early.
When Should You Get the Sunrise/Sunset Package?
This package is commonly utilized by aging adults who are primarily independent, but can benefit with help during morning and evening routines. We also have many families that provide informal care to their loved ones, but use our Sunrise/Sunset package to supplement the care they are already providing.
Why Choose Legacy Home Care for Home Health Aide Services?
At Legacy Home Care, our goal is to provide dedicated home care services for our clients. We want clients to retain as much independence as possible while staying safe in their home. In addition to the Sunrise/Sunset Package, we also offer additional home care services including nurse care management, live-in caregiver services, home therapy, and more.
If you have any questions about our Sunrise/Sunset Packages in Minneapolis and St. Paul, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
The Simple Steps To Start Services
Simply call us at 763-593-1000 or complete our online form – whichever is easiest for you!
Our experienced liasons will meet with you & your loved ones to explore the best service options.
Our skilled nurses will complete an assessment to ensure all your needs will be met.
Just like that, your services begin, often immediately after the nurse assessment.