COMING SPRING 2021
CNA Training – Sign Up Today!
Welcome to On Time Education CNA Training — a course designed for self-motivated individuals looking to become a Minnesota Certified Nursing Assistant in a few short weeks. Learn from the healthcare experts who might just become your future employer.
Enter Email to Sign Up
We will contact you with start dates and additional documents to complete.
Get everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Minnesota while learning from the people who employ CNAs. This course begins with a flexible online learning experience designed to fit into your schedule. We break down what you need to know in 31 easy-to-digest chapters, following the guideline of the Minnesota Department of Health. After the completion of the online portion, you will meet in-person with expert healthcare professionals to practice your new skills and earn competencies.
After completion of this course, you will be eligible to take the examination to be on the Minnesota Department of Health Nurse’s Assistant Registry.
All content is included! From videos, to workbooks, to practice exams, all the information you need to have success are provided to you.
A Blended Learning Model: This course begins with a flexible online learning experience designed to fit into your schedule. We break down what you need to know in 31 easy-to-digest chapters, following the guideline of the Minnesota Department of Health. After the completion of the online portion, you will meet in-person with expert healthcare professionals to practice your new skills and earn competencies.
Exam Information: We will help you prepare to take the state exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), including finding a location & time for the exam that works for you. Note: the fee for this training does not include the fee for the examination itself.
Additional Materials: We provide all needed training materials, however, some students like to purchase our training book separately. You can purchase the training manual directly through Hartman Online.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of this training is a flat rate of $600. This included all material necessary for the training, and is due upon registration.
Refund Policy: A full refund, minus a $25 processing fee will be given to any individual who does not pass the required background study. A 50% refund will be given to any individual who opts out of the class up to 7 days past the start of the training. For example, if a course begins on February 1, the student has until the end of the day on February 8 to drop out of the train
- Must be 16 years or older, as required by the Minnesota State Registry of Nursing Assistants.
- Must submit to TB screening testing, as recommended by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Must complete an MN Department of Human Services Background Study, as required by the Minnesota Department of Health. Note: An individual may be disqualified from having patient contact and would not be permitted to participate in the clinical portion of the course if a clearance is not issued.
- Must have adequate internet access to be able to complete online portion of course.
- Must be able to have transportation for in-person portion of course.
- Must be proficient in reading and writing in English.